Shopping isn’t just for the ladies. Plenty of shops out there can get you suited like a Royal, ready for the game like David Beckham or even set for a concert like Pete Doherty. The best part is, none of this has to take lots of time or cash if you let LondonNet help.
– Men’s Christmas Costumes.
– Men’s Halloween Costumes.
– Valentine’s Day: Sexy Underwear and Kinky Costumes
– Valentine’s Day: Sexy Outfits
– Men’s Burns Night Costumes.
– Topman Oxford Circus Launches Fashion Fridays.
– Funny Pants.
– Bright T-Shirts.
– BFC Announce Schedule for Menswear Day at London Fashion Week.
– British Fashion Council Launches Newgen Men.
– Fashionable Ties.
– Fairtrade Mens Fashion at Fair Prices.
– Biggest Ever Swishing Event – 17 and 18 April, Olympia.
– La Redoute Special Offer £15 off your first order with a minimum spend of £20. (Until 30.04.09). Promotion Code: 7070.
– London Fashion Week Starts Today.
– Converse Spring 2009 Collection.
– La Redoute Special Offer: 15% off Spring Summer 2009 Plus 30% off Autumn Winter 2008 Collections (Until 09.03.09). Promotion Code: 6717.
– b Clothing and Tim Soar to show during LFW AW09.
– Lou Dalton’s Salon Show During London Fashion Week.
– Dedicated Menswear Showcase on London Fashion Week.
– Gym People Scare Me. Plain Lazy.
– Alexander McQueen and PUMA. Apparel Collection.
– Get The Look: James Bond
– Fashion Chief Hits the High Street. Think FCUK.
– Harrods Welcomes Formula 1 Style. Get it now.
– ShopStyle Designer Competition. Sell your creations online.
– Fast Fashion for Men. Jumpsuits and jodhpurs included.
– The Economy and Your Wardrobe. What it really means.
– Marc Jacobs for River Island Auction. We love the idea.
– Kurt Cobain for Converse. Nirvana for the feet.
– Wear Your Own Pop Art. Courtesy of Pepe Jeans.
– Lazy Day T-Shirts