Celebrate Christmas in London!
The lead-up to Christmas in London is the most wonderful time of the year, with special events taking place throughout the city in November and December. Highlights include Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, the twinkling lights on Oxford Street and Regent Street, and the Ice Rink at the Natural History Museum.
Popular on LondonNet
From Christmas markets to Christmas carol concerts, the capital is buzzing with festive cheer. Whatever you’re looking for a magical rooftop bar in London bedecked with Christmas themes, or a seasonal performance to wow your closest loved ones, you’ll find it in London in December 2019.
There are lots of opportunities to meet Santa Claus across the capital, and plenty of festive shows to watch. Christmas shopping becomes a feast for the eyes amongst the festive window displays at major stores including Selfridges and Harrods. This is the most magical time to visit London, so start planning your festive fun today.
Exciting 2019 highlights include:
- Trafalgar Square’s Christmas tree and carol singing.
- Southbank Centre’s Winter Market.
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
- Oxford Street and Regent Street Christmas lights.
- The Great Christmas Pudding Race in Covent Garden.
- St Paul’s Cathedral Christmas carols.
- The Nutcracker performed by the English National Ballet.
- Enchanted Woodland at Syon Park.
- Hogwarts in the Snow at the Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Circus 1903 at the Southbank Centre.
- Snowflake Grotto at Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears at The London Palladium.
Of course, once the Christmas celebrations are winding down, it’s time for New Year’s Eve in London. The huge display of fireworks that light up the sky over the River Thames is one of the highlights.
Make the most of this Christmas time in London by staying in the Centre of London, with hotels and apartments from only £49 over the festive season. Book now!