Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2019
Popular on LondonNet
One of the most popular festive events in the city, Hyde Park Winter Wonderland will get you in the mood for Christmas in London with its huge array of spectacular attractions.
From the UK’s largest open-air ice rink, the Bavarian Village, and Santa Land to the amazing performers at Circus MegaDome and the apres-ski atmosphere at Bar Ice, there’s so much to enjoy in 2019.
Familes love Santa Land and Santa’s Grotto, where you’ll find Father Christmas himself, plus Christmas-themed rides and games, and food and drink stalls.
There are different entrances to help get you straight to the attractions that interest you the most:
- The Red Gate is the family entrance, taking you straight into Santa Land and Santa’s Grotto.
- The Blue Gate is the closest entrance to the Ice Rink.
- The Green Gate is convenient for the Bavarian Village.
- The Gold Gate is ideal for those using Marble Arch tube station.
- The Purple Gate is the one to head to for all other pre-booked attractions.
Exciting new additions include:
- The World’s Tallest Transportable Observation Wheel.
- ‘A Christmas Carol’ theme at the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- Paddington on Ice.
- Mr. Men & Little Miss Show.
- The pre-bookable Cedar & Spruce Bar + Kitchen.
- A new line-up of comics at the Winter Wonderland Comedy Club.
Good to know:
- How much does Hyde Park Winter Wonderland cost to enter?
It’s totally FREE!
- When is Hyde Park Winter Wonderland open?
After opening at 4pm on 21 November 2019, it’s open from 10am to 10pm daily until 5 January 2020 (except Christmas Day).
- How do I get to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland?
The nearest tube stations are Hyde Park Corner, Marble Arch, Bond Street, Knightsbridge, and Victoria and Green Park for step-free access. Dozens of buses stop nearby.
Make the most of your trip by staying nearby!
London Hotels near Winter Wonderland start from just £49! Book now