London Wedding Photographer Prices: How to Save 70%
The photos are the most important part of being able to look back on your wedding for years to come, so choosing the right wedding photographer is vital.
Great photographers can be pricey, however, so finding the right balance of quality and cost is key. Thanks to our London wedding photographer price comparison tool you can find the one for you quickly and easily.
How to choose your London wedding photographer
With so many London wedding photographers out there, how do you know which one will be right for your special day? We’ve got a few tips to help you decide:
- Check out their portfolio
- Talk to them about their style, to make sure it matches your vision
- Ask about their experience
- Do they know your venue? It’s a massive bonus if they do
- Can they meet with you (online if necessary, or even just a phone call) to see if your personalities will work well together
- Check that they fit within budget
- What packages they offer
- If you can hire them just for part of the day, or all of it
- Can they offer discounted rates to photograph other parts of the celebrations — engagement photo shoot, rehearsal dinner, reception, etc.
- Whether they need an assistant
- How they’ll photograph the preparations for each person
- Check if there any hidden costs
- Ask if they charge for extras like editing, travel and food expenses, etc.
When you complete a London wedding photographer price comparison form, make sure you add all the details, as you’ll want to be comparing like with like when the quotes come through.
London wedding photographers’ credentials
When you run a London wedding photographer price comparison search you’ll get their review scores as well as their quotes, so that’s really handy to figure out which pro is the best choice for your wedding.
You might also want to look at any official qualifications they have in Art and Design and/or Photography, such as:
- A Level
- NVQ (up to Level 3)
- Higher National Diploma (BTEC)
- Postgraduate Diploma
- BA (Hons) Degree
They might also hold memberships with any of the following bodies:
- The Guild of Wedding Photographers UK
- The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- British Association of Professional Photography
- The Royal Photographic Society
- Master Photographers Association
- The Association of Photographers
- The British Professional Photographers Associates
London wedding photographers’ best prices
By running a price comparison search to compare London wedding photographers’ rates, you can find the best option for your budget quickly and simply, without having to spend hours researching.
Full list of London Wedding Photographers
|Company||Address||Average Review Score ( / 5 )|
|Jonathan Kennedy Photography||2, Whitehorse Mews, 37 Westminster Bridge Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7QD, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Professional Wedding Photographer Surrey & London||5 (5 reviews)|
|Big Day Weddings - London Wedding Photographers||5 (78 reviews)|
|London Wedding Photography||8 Kidbrooke Way, London SE3 0JB, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Erika Rimkute Photography - London Wedding Photographer||158 Dukes Rd, London W3 0SL, UK||5 (7 reviews)|
|Jay Rowden Wedding Photography||4.9 (32 reviews)|
|Terry Li London Wedding Photography||1 Needleman Cl, London NW9 5UF, UK||5 (18 reviews)|
|The Curries Wedding Photography||12 16Blenheim Grove, Peckham, London SE15 4QL, UK||5 (43 reviews)|
|Katy & Co. Wedding Photography||109 Albert Rd, South Norwood, London SE25 4JW, UK||5 (16 reviews)|
|Emis Weddings | London Wedding Photographer||125–127, Mare St, Hackney, London E8 3SJ, UK||5 (24 reviews)|
|Wedding Photographer London||St Olaves Estate, 19a Druid St, London SE1 2EX, UK||5 (5 reviews)|
|London Wedding Photographer - 4weddings||75 Camden High St, London NW1 7JL, UK||5 (13 reviews)|
|The Snapper||5 (159 reviews)|
|Jacob & Pauline Wedding Photography||9 Cresset Rd, Hackney, London E9 6FS, UK||5 (27 reviews)|
|Wedding Photography by WeddingPhotographersUK||Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3JL, UK||5 (2 reviews)|
|Carmen London Wedding Photography||59 Great Suffolk St, London SE1 0BD, UK||5 (1 review)|
|YTZ London Wedding Photography||10 Gwynne Cl, Chiswick, London W4 2NX, UK||5 (2 reviews)|
|Spence Frederick Wedding Photographer London||26 Craignair Rd, Tulse Hill, London SW2 2DG, UK||5 (15 reviews)|
|RawSilk Wedding Photographers London||9 Rossmore Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 6NJ, UK||5 (5 reviews)|
|Kristian Leven Photography||22 Parkside, London NW7 2LH, UK||5 (83 reviews)|
|Will Patrick Wedding Photography||5 (34 reviews)|
|Repartage Wedding Photographer London||5 Brading Rd, Tulse Hill, London SW2 2AP, UK||5 (5 reviews)|
|Ernie Savarese Photographer||105 Greenvale Rd, London SE9 1PE, UK||5 (62 reviews)|
LondonNet Money Saving Tools – price comparison for wedding photographers
Over 181,545 customers have used this London Wedding Photographer price comparison service, as featured in the BBC, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Bazaar and Cosmopolitan magazine. Find your reputable wedding photographer now quickly and easily.