2020 London Highlights: Make the most of the year!
Whether you’re planning to make the most of the January Sales, new exhibitions, theatre productions, film releases, gigs or festivals in London this 2020, we’ll have it covered for you. Start planning now and have the best year ever!
We’ve picked out a highlight for each month of the upcoming year, from music and comedy to festivals and annual favourites. Get a feel for what to look forward to in London in 2020.
- Highlight: Celebrate Scotland’s national poet, Robert Burns by raising a wee dram on Burns Night!
- Highlight: Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to uncover London’s most romantic places.
- Highlight: Comedian Rob Beckett is bringing his ‘Wallop’ show to the Eventim Apollo Hammersmith.
- Highlight: The Pussycat Dolls are reuniting and bringing their show to The O2.
- Highlight: The RHS Chelsea Flower Show attracts royalty, it’s such a horticultural highlight.
- Highlight: Brand-new Wide Awake festival brings leftfield indie, post-punk, electronica, techno and jazz to Brockwell Park.
- Highlight: Little Mix are headlining British Summer Time Hyde Park.
- Highlight: Notting Hill Carnival is the highlight of the summer in London.
- Highlight: Stormzy is touring! He’s bringing his live show to The O2.
- Highlight: Movie buffs are in the their element during London Film Festival.
- Highlight: Bonfire Night brings so many spectacular fireworks displays to London’s night sky.
- Highlight: Christmas in London is the most magical time of the year to be in the capital.
These are just a few of the many excellent events taking place in London in 2020. Stay tuned for updates as we bring you more details on all the key highlights of the year.
Make the most of your trip by staying in London!
London Hotels start from just £49. Book today!