Popular on LondonNet
Out on Blu-ray Triple Play and DVD on 4th July 2011.
The Adjustment Bureau races its way onto Blu-ray Triple Play and DVD on July 4th starring Oscar winner Matt Damon and Emily Blunt. Order yourself a copy now at Play.com
David Norris (Damon) is an ambitious, well respected politician, on the verge of a landmark change in his life and a seat into the U.S Senate. He is up in the polls and his campaign team, led by his trusted campaign manager Charlie Traynor (Michael Kelly; Changeling, Dawn of the Dead), have the highest of hopes for him.
A chance meeting sees Norris cross paths with Elise Sellas (Blunt), an aspiring contemporary ballet dancer with dreams of making it to the top of her field. Norris has already glimpsed the future Fate has in store for him and realises he wants something very different. To get it he must win the affections of the only woman he has ever loved, whilst avoiding being intercepted by the agents of The Adjustment Bureau.
Adapted from the short story The Adjustment Team by the visionary writer Phillip K Dick (Blade Runner, Minority Report), The Adjustment Bureau takes you on an exhilarating journey that will leave you wondering what is really in control of your destiny.
To celebrate the release we’re giving you the chance to win a copy of the film on DVD. To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question.
Prize: Win one of three copies of The Adjustment Bureau on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Chris Bay, Camberley, GU15
Pat Luckman, West Midlands DY9
Dessiree Brown-Llaneza, Hampshire, SO41
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.