Popular on LondonNet
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules is out on DVD & Blu-ray on 19th September 2011
Based on the best-selling novels by Jeff Kinney, Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules, the highly anticipated sequel to the hilarious Diary of a Wimpy Kid arrives on DVD and Blu-ray on 19 September 2011 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment – wimps rule!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules follows the escapades of wise-cracking pre-teen Greg Heffley as he begins seventh grade at middle school with his ‘un-cool’ best friend Rowley Jefferson. Having survived the Summer holidays at the hands of his chief tormentor and older brother Rodrick, events take an interesting turn when they must deal with their parents’ misguided attempts to make them bond.
Greg and Rodrick are bribed to spend time together with ‘mom bucks’ which they can trade in for real money, and Greg’s diary chronicles the trials and tribulations along the way. Forced to endure Rodrick’s reluctant attempts teach him to play along with his band Loaded Diper, attempting to cover up a wild party that Rodrick throws while their parents were away and surviving his brother’s romantic advice, can the pair ever reconcile their differences to become anything but sworn enemies?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules features rising stars Zachary Gordon (National Treasure: Book of Secrets) as Greg, Devon Bostock (Adoration) as Rodrick and Robert Capron (Bride Wars) as Rowley. Rachael Harris (The Hangover), and Steve Zahn (Stuart Little) also return as parents Susan and Frank Heffley.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 2 on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Maxine Grant, Manchester, M19
Jemma Price, Bournemouth, BH51
Rosemarie Dean, Dorset BH17
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.