Popular on LondonNet
BATTLESHIP: ‘Moments Worth Paying For’
Win the Ultimate Movie Battle Moments DVD Bundle!
BATTLESHIP (IN CINEMAS NOW) is the first live action film to be used in a series of cinema trailers to celebrate movie moments worth paying for. The special trailer uses scenes from BATTLESHIP and shows the range and intensity of emotions audiences will experience when seeing the film in cinemas.
The campaign builds on the success of the ‘Moments Worth Paying For‘ campaign, launched by the Industry Trust for IP Awareness last year. This highlights the value of film and TV content and the wealth of official ways to watch film and TV by directing viewers to Findanyfilm.com – where you can find all films, all above board, all in one place.
To celebrate the film’s release and the many great moments in film, we are giving you a chance to win five Universal Pictures films featuring the most epic battle moments – Gladiator, Wanted, Jarhead, Waterworld and Serenity on Blu-ray! The films are one of a whole host of amazing releases currently available on Blu-ray and DVD to celebrate Universal 100th Anniversary.
Prize: Win five Universal Pictures films featuring the most epic battle moments – Gladiator, Wanted, Jarhead, Waterworld and Serenity on Blu-ray!
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Carol De Brikasaan, Northumberland, NE71
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.