WIN TICKETS TO THE IDEAL HOME SHOW 2013
From 15th March - 1st April 2013, the iconic British Home Show will return to Earls Court, London for its 105th Year and we have 10 pairs of tickets for our lucky readers to win!
With seven dedicated show areas catering to every need and taste, and boasting over 600 exhibitors, the Ideal Home Show is the only place to visit when making your home ideal. From ideal Interiors, to ideal Home Improvements, with ideal Gardens, and ideal Technology, plus ideal Food &38; Housewares, ideal Shopping and ideal Woman, the enhanced sections give you more choice and bigger brands, all under one roof.
It's a great day out for the whole family - shop, see new product launches, explore full scale show homes and gardens, visit the revolutionary Technology Hub, powered by Virgin Media, and enjoy a glass of bubbles in the Ideal Gardens champagne bar, sponsored by Hydropool. You can even celeb spot and enjoy a spot of lunch in the Celebrity Chef restaurant.
Not forgetting the fantastic Celebrity Ambassadors and Experts that will be on hand at the show, both on the Super Theatre stage, and B&Q's own DIY theatre, to share their knowledge and skills through 1000s of demonstrations and workshops. Don't forget to stop by the Drinks Theatre, sponsored by Regina, for tips and tipples too!
Plus this year you can see a very special interiors makeover on a very famous TV home and visit the ITV 'Love your Garden' show garden, sponsored by Oceans.
For those not lucky enough to win, you can still get a great deal booking in advance. Visit www.idealhomeshow.co.uk / 0844 858 6763
Find out the latest news for the 2013 show @ideal_home_show
Prize: Win one of ten pairs of tickets for the Ideal Home Show 2013 at Earls Court London
This competition is now closed. The winners are:
Matt Brasier, Gravesend, DA13
Chris Ponting, Swindon, SN2
Joy Davidson, Essex, RM13
Tina Daly, Tyne and Wear, NE38
Tom Gorringe, Epping, CM16
Charlie Mcfadyen, Corby, NN17
Julie-Ann Wearn, Kidlington, OX5
Tracy Conway, Herts, SG6
Helen Stratton, Herts, EN11
Dale Sheppard, Bristol, BS10
More Necessary Info:
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 15th March - 1st April 2013 at London's Earls Court.
- Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
- Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
- All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.