The epic adventure continues when DreamWorks’ DRAGONS: RIDERS OF BERK swoops onto DVD on 9 September, 2013 distributed by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Following on from the huge success of How To Train Your Dragon, Hiccup, Toothless and all your favourite Vikings continue their nonstop high-flying action in their new quest to get the Vikings of Berk living in harmony with the dragons. Hiccup soon learns that the co-habitation is going to be far from easy, with Viking ignorance and the Dragons’ natural instincts threatening to destroy the alliance. In an attempt to solve the problem, Hiccup’s father, Stoick the Vast, decides to organise the Berk Dragon Academy where his son and friends can learn all about Dragons, however it quickly becomes clear not all dragons are able to be trained.
Charming and brilliantly funny this animated series incorporates the voice cast of Jay Baruchel (Million Dollar Baby, Knocked Up), America Ferrera (Ugly Betty, End of Watch), Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Role Models, Kick-Ass) and UK talent David Tennant (Dr Who, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). Featuring brand new never-before-seen dragons, this series also gives you the chance to unlock the power of the Dragons by becoming a Master Dragon Trainer.
Capture, Collect and Train Dragons to earn badges and become the Ultimate Master Dragon Trainer when DreamWorks’ DRAGONS: RIDERS OF BERK comes to DVD on 9 September, 2013 distributed by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
Closing Date: Thursday 31 October 2013, Noon
Prize: Win one of three copies of Dragons: Riders of Berk on DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Johan Slotte,Middx, TW19
Joan Noble, Tyne & Wear, SR2
Darren Lench, CT17
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.