Pippa Middleton has offered her tips for a “perfect family Christmas”.
Popular on LondonNet
The tips come from a guide Pippa has penned for the Party Times magazine that she edits as part of her family’s mail order business.
Pippa cites “first impressions” as the most important thing to remember and goes on to offer advice on decoration, food, gifts and entertainment.
She suggests: “Have guests met by a beautiful red berry wreath and windows decorated with silver snowflake cut-outs, reindeers [sic] and Christmas trees using snow spray.
Pippa’s 10 tips for a perfect family Christmas:
1. Create good first impressions when guests arrive with fairylights and candles
2. Decorate the tree with colourful decorations and interesting baubles
3. Bake cookies and biscuits cut into festive shapes
4. Create a Scandinavian gingerbread house
5. Use Christmas theme dressings and centrepieces for the dining table
6. Enjoy delicious hot drinks such as mulled wine or hot chocolate
7. Fill your house with fairylights of all colours to add a sparkle
8. Shop online for presents for a less stressful experience
9.Wrap and tag all your gifts in advance
10.Organise all your Christmas jobs so none are left until the last minute