Disaronno, the world’s favourite Italian liqueur, and Karen Millen are giving you the chance to win the most stylish night out ever. The winner and a guest will receive an invitation to an evening of Cocktails & Dresses on November 17th. Not only that, you’ll also win a pair of GHD straighteners, a cocktail making kit and a bottle of Disaronno, so you can make your own delicious Disaronno cocktails! Five runners up will win a pair of ticket each for the event
Disaronno has joined forces with Karen Millen to launch a series of exclusive invitation only evenings with some of the UK’s most respected fashion and style experts. The elite team includes Hair Magazine’s Ultimate Hairdresser Andrew Barton, TV make up artist Lisa Eldridge, international mixologist Ben Reed and acclaimed stylist Nick Ede. They will be using their wealth of experience to give you a head start in the style stakes – on the clothes to wear, the cut of your hair, and the stylish places to be seen in – and what to drink when you’re there! The evenings, which will take place in November – will be heading to Karen Millen stores in London, Manchester, Cardiff and Liverpool.
For more information on the events and for further tips on looking great in 2010, go to www.disaronno.co.uk/karenmillen
Disaronno is a versatile liqueur that can be enjoyed over ice or in a range of delicious cocktails. It is available in supermarkets and off licences (RRP £12.59 – 50cl).
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sarah Chalmers, London, SE16
Kerry Taylor, Bucks, HP21
Chantal Long, Kent, ME5
Juliette Morrison, Middlesex, HA5
Margaret Baranowski, London SW6
Alica Kuchynova, London, N1
More Necessary Info:
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– There is no cash alternative.
– The free event will include complimentary Disaronno cocktails between 6.30 – 9.00pm. The bar will be generously stocked but there will be a set amount for guests. Disaronno promotes responsible drinking.
– Registering does not guarantee invitation to the party. The events have a limited capacity so only those who receive email notification will be able to attend.
– The event is over 21. If you look under 21 you will be asked for proof of age
– By registering, you will have deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
– The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– By attending the event you agree to take part in media publicity that may result at the event.
– Events may occur that render holding the event impossible due to reasons beyond control of First Drinks, promoter for Disaronno in the UK. First Drinks at its absolute discretion, may vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach itself to First Drinks as a result.
– You must bring the email print out you receive to be allowed entry.
– If you have not received an email confirmation by Friday 13th November (London) then you have not been successful.
– Travel to and from the events is not included
– Experts will be in attendance at the following events: Hairdresser – Andrew Barton – 17th, 18th / Make Up Artist – Lisa Eldridge – 17th, 24th / Stylist – Nick Ede (all) / Mixologist – Ben Reed (all)