MADE IN CHELSEA SERIES 3 & 1-3 Box-set
OUT ON DVD 15th OCTOBER 2012
Catch up with the champagne swilling socialites in Series 3 & Series 1-3 box set of the “Totes Amaze” Made in Chelsea, out to own on DVD from 15th October 2012.
The beautiful and affluent Chelsea players are back for a third series of Made in Chelsea; following the lives, loves and dramas of SW3’s finest inhabitants as they party amongst London’s most elite social circuits. And it’s all change for the MIC gang…
Caggie’s back from Australia with a mystery man’s name tattooed on her wrist, much to the disappointment of on/off love Spencer. But when she leaves to go on tour, Chelsea’s favourite playboy, Spencer, wastes no time in moving on to the next girl, Louise; the same girl his best friend Jamie has fallen for. Soon the three of them find themselves embroiled in a complex love triangle that threatens the boys’ friendship forever.
Hot new girl Kimberley causes a stir when the men of Chelsea wage a war for her affections, but it’s self-made millionaire Richard who catches her eye. Things take a dark turn when Cheska suspects she’s not all she seems and goes on a mission to uncover the ‘real’ Kimberley.
Meanwhile, serial heart-breaker Hugo has finally found true love with his new girlfriend Natalie and is spending less time with the boys. Millie starts an exciting new internship at Glamour Magazine, but things get even rockier between her and ex-best friend Rosie as she begins to wonder if they will they ever make amends.
After a disastrous year with women, Ollie finally decides to turn his attentions to men and takes his bisexuality out for a test run. Will he find love or will he fall flat on his face?
Closing Date: Thursday 13 December 2012, Noon
Prize: Win one of three copies of Made in Chelsea Series 3 on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Gloria Boshell, Herts, SG13
Alison Branney, Liverpool, L17
Simon Kelly, London, SE1
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.