Celebrate a British summer in style with a luxury hamper from Warburtons, the nation's favourite family baker!
2012 is the year of Britain and this summer promises to be one full of celebration and cheer starting with the very special Queen's Diamond Jubilee. All these great events give us the perfect opportunity for a good old British party, and here's hoping we get to enjoy some lovely sunny weather to go with it.
How better to 'toast' 60 years of Queen Elizabeth's reign all summer than by getting together with family and friends and enjoying a true British institution - the time honoured, great-tasting sandwich - which this year celebrated its 250th anniversary!
However, no sandwich would be complete without Warburtons bread. Why not try its delicious soft White Farmhouse loaf and its Seeded Batch with tasty seedy goodness, or its uniquely Square-ish Sandwich Wraps and Sandwich Thins or even its brand new super soft Sandwich Pitas for something a little bit different?
To mark these historic occasions, we've teamed up with the UK's leading family baker, Warburtons to give one lucky reader a luxury hamper to help you enjoy your British summer celebrations in style.
Beautifully presented in a traditional wicker picnic hamper with stylish packaging, you and your family will receive four dinner plates, four mugs, four wine glasses and a 12 piece cutlery set. You will also receive £50 worth of Warburtons vouchers so that you can stock up on a range of their delicious bakery goodies, as well as British themed bunting to help you and your family celebrate!
Prize: Beautifully presented in a traditional wicker picnic hamper with stylish packaging, you and your family will receive four dinner plates, four mugs, four wine glasses and 12 piece cutlery set. You will also receive £50 worth of Warburton's vouchers as well as British themed bunting, napkins and hats to help you and your family celebrate in full British style!
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Phil Sharp, Bedfordshire, LU2
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.