The ultimate home improvement show returns for the fourth year to a new venue - Olympia, London
The UK's leading event for home improvers, The National Home Improvement Show, is returning for its fourth consecutive year to a new home, Olympia, London from 28-30 September 2012. Aimed at the serious home improver, the show brings visitors an unrivalled selection of ideas, inspiration and expert advice to help them take the next step with their home improvement project. The show has grown significantly and boasts a number of brand new features, including free interior design classes at The Design School, one to one advice at the Renewable Energy Advice Clinic and real life case studies at The Inspirational Interactive Café. There are hundreds of exhibitors and experts for you to meet and thousands of innovative products for you to see - all packed into three days under the one roof!
Oliver Heath, star of BBC's changing Rooms' specialises in environmentally sustainable architecture and eco interiors and will be joining the celebrated line up of experts this year. He brings his years of experience to the show to provide new inspiration for visitors and to help solve people's design dilemmas.
For the first time, The National Home Improvement Show has teamed up with Susan Llewellyn, founder of The Susan Llewellyn Academy of Interior Design to bring you The Design School, which is also sponsored by Muralto furniture. This area will offer a packed programme of insightful seminars and workshops on how to create your perfect home. The Design School is supported by a dedicated Interiors Village that brings together products and services to provide those important finishing touches which will complete your project and provide that wow factor.
With increasing consumer interest in renewable energies such as heat pumps, water harvesting and solar energy, this year, the show has a dedicated feature - The Renewable Energy Advice Clinic. Visitors can talk to specialist exhibitors, obtain advice from the experts and see hundreds of products first hand.
The Inspirational Interactive Café is a new hands-on feature offering specialist top tips and real life case studies from award winning homes, easily accessible via touch screens. Hear first hand from successful renovators about their experiences, discover fantastic home designs and understand extension, conversion or home improvement process.
Prize: Win one of three pairs of tickets for the National Home Improvement Show.
This competition is now closed. The winners are:
Bridget O'Sullivan, West Sussex, RH16
Christine Taplin, Kent, ME2
Stephen Moore, Kent, ME5
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.