Cook up a Storm This Autumn!
Baking has become a national phenomenon mixing the right amount of ingredients of skill, artistry, inspiration and humour. And baking is perfect for all ages to get involved in, from getting messy with the kids in the kitchen or baking a gorgeously gooey melt in your mouth pudding to top off dinner with friends. Most people will agree that the intoxicating smell of freshly-baked, homemade cakes wafting from the oven and a cheeky little lick of the spoon can make their day and transport them back to childhood memories.
For almost hundred and fifty years McDougalls has offered inspiration to experts and baking beginners alike thanks to a wealth of experience and expertise. What's more nothing but the highest quality British wheat goes into their flours, so you bake deliciously lighter, bigger, fluffier sponges every time. It's even so fine there's no need to sieve meaning minimum fuss. McDougalls are here, as they've always been, with their range of flours and host of mixes from crumbles to pastry, to offer a helping hand (or whisk) towards delicious results and recipes.
As a result, McDougalls are giving you the chance to win the perfect baking kit, to inspire some unique recipes and to satisfy the nation's sweet tooth! Visit their website to find your baking inspiration www.bakinginspiration.com. Happy baking!
Prize: The prize is worth £50, and includes a lovely presentation box, a 5 piece silicone bakeware set, an icing bag set, an apron, a McDougalls recipe book and also a bag of McDougalls self-raising flour to bake the perfect cakes and bread!
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Pamela Bradley, Kent, DA7
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.