WIN TICKETS TO THIS YEAR'S IDEAL HOME SHOW AT CHRISTMAS 2012 WITH LONDONNET.CO.UK
The countdown to Christmas begins with this year's Ideal Home Show at Christmas 2012, running from the 14th-18th November, at London's Earls Court, and we've got 10 pairs of tickets for you to WIN!
Back for its second year and hosted by our celebrity ambassadors; Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Suzi Perry, Myleene Klass, Olly Smith and Gino D'Acampo, The Ideal Home Show at Christmas will offer six, extraordinary shows in one which include: Interiors & Furnishings, Home Improvements & Outdoor Living, Technology and Gadgets, and Gifts and Decoration ideas, as well as Fashion & Beauty and Food and Drink, combined to give you style and advice on how to dress your home in time for the holiday season.
This year's event will see a series of themed room sets, a new and unique Christmas Craft Theatre which offers a variety of workshops and advice on how to decorate your homes' interior, from making your own decorations, table settings to Christmas cards and wreaths, as well as Home improvement ideas for those last minute jobs around the house.
There will also be a Traditional Christmas Market with gifts and crafts that cannot be found on the high street, as well as a variety of seasonal recipes and festive food and drink from a range of highly acclaimed chefs across the Food & Drink section. If that wasn't enough to wet your appetite, there will also be the chance to indulge in a 3 course tasting menu at the Winter Restaurant.
For fun and festive entertainment visit our special Dancing on Ice Skating Rink where all the family can enjoy a skating session, a bandstand filled with Christmas Choirs and live performances by a range of West End Musicals, which will celebrate the start of the Christmas season and provide a great festive day out for the whole family.
Featuring over 600 exhibitors the Ideal Home Show at Christmas offers an unrivalled range of products and all the inspiration you need to make your home feel welcoming and inviting this season.
Tickets can be booked either online or by calling the Ticket Hotline on 0844 209 7330, or for further information visit the website www.idealhomeshowchristmas.co.uk.
Follow the Ideal Home Show on Twitter twitter.com/ideal_home_show.
Prize: Win one of ten pairs of tickets for the Ideal Home Show at Christmas 2012.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Lisa Maps, Berkshire, SL3
Neil Pearson, Maidstone, ME14
Gloria Hughes, London, SW15
Stephen Soanes, West Midlands, CV3
Jayne Brown, Essex, SS8
Shelagh Titchener, Wickham, BR4
Maureen Julian, London, W12
Janice Cason, Brighton, BN1
Ian Jones, London, SE20
Sue Willey, Morden, SM4
More Necessary Info:
- This offer is only open to UK residents.
- Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 14th-18th November 2012 at London's Earls Court.
- All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show.
- Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
- Tickets are non transferable.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.