Released Monday 15th November 2010 From 4DVD.
Candid Glaswegian Frankie Boyle has soared to success with his fresh, straight talking, no-holds-barred stand-up comedy, entertaining over 200,000 people across the country in his hugely successful and critically acclaimed 2010 tour I Would Happily Punch Every One of You In The Face. Filmed at London's Hammersmith Apollo, this new DVD release captures the ultimate live stand-up performance from Frankie as he ends his stand-up career on an all-time high.
After knock-out DVD sales for his debut Frankie Boyle Live tour in 2008, and making the top 3 best selling live comedy DVDs in 2009, Frankie's brand new material is in colossal demand. Featuring 75 minutes of raw, uncut material plus never-before-seen DVD extras, If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV And Strangle You, I Would is not only a highly entertaining and hilarious show, but allows a glimpse behind the curtains of a comic on the road and an insight into the man himself, Frankie Boyle.
Armed with an impressive arsenal of punch lines which range from the distasteful to the downright offensive, this performance shows Boyle at his edgiest, as he proceeds to target Michael Jackson, social media, Obama and the economy...and an array of other subject matter too rude to print!
Buy Frankie Boyle's: If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV And Strangle You, I Would on DVD from Play.com (Free delivery on everything) >>
Prize: Win one of three copies of Frankie Boyle's: If I Could Reach Out Through Your TV And Strangle You, I Would on DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sam Henderson, Linwood, PA3
Stefan Ingram, Bucks, MK3
Clare Allen, London, SE18
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.