Celebrate the release of Flypaper, which was released onto DVD and Blu-ray on 10th October 2011
Brought to you from the famous comedy screen writing duo, Jon Lucas and Scott Moore (The Hangover, The Hangover II, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Change-Up), and featuring a star-studded cast including Patrick Dempsey (Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Grey's Anatomy) and Ashley Judd (Tooth Fairy), Flypaper is fast-paced and slick, offering a great new twist on the classic bank heist story! Directed by Rob Minkoff (The Lion King, The Forbidden Kingdom) this inventive action was selected as part of the Official Sundance 2011 Film Festival.
During a seemingly normal afternoon, Tripp Kennedy (Patrick Dempsey) strolls into his bank near closing time, just as two different bank robbery gangs unwittingly target it at the same time. As a shoot-out erupts, Tripp tries to protect the bank teller Kaitlin (Ashley Judd), who has a smart, but pretty head filled with prime numbers.
As the conflicting gangs deadlock themselves in a standoff, one clearly a group of slick professionals and the other a couple of dim-witted buffoons named Peanut Butter (Tim Blake Neslon) and Jelly (Pruitt Taylor Vince), the bank's security system starts the end of day lockdown and seals everyone in the building.
As the night evolves, a hilarious game of cat and mouse ensues as Tripp and Kaitlin try to save the day, escape being killed, and avoid falling in love.... almost.
Full of non-stop action, suspense, twists, surprises and laugh-out-loud moments, Flypaper is anything but an ordinary bank heist movie that is not to be missed!
Prize: Win one of three copies of Flypaper on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Patricia Ryall, Halifax, HX1
P Wicks, Essex, IG5
Andy Bennet, Putney, SW15
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.