London Reflexologist Prices: How to Save 70%
A reflexology treatment can be so relaxing — but not if you spend the whole time worrying about the cost!
Prioritising your wellbeing is a great idea, and if you do a quick check on our London reflexologist price comparison tool before booking your appointment, you’ll be able to fully enjoy it knowing that you’ve got great value for money.
Choosing your London reflexologist: what to consider
When searching for the right London reflexologist for you, think about the following points:
- Make sure they’re qualified
- Check what associations they’re registered with (more on that below)
- Look at where the treatment will take place – in your home, their home or a clinic
- Match up your needs with their approach – you could talk with them to discuss your exact requirements
- Consider the level of pressure the practitioner prefers to use – does this work for you?
- Ask if they have experience in treating someone with your condition/requirements
- Where they practice — clinic fees might make it more expensive than reflexologists working at their own home; if they come to you do they charge for their travel expenses?
- Treatment type — different reflexology treatments can cost different amounts
- Length of appointment
- Their experience and/or qualification level
- Cancellation policy — flexible cancellation is useful, but can cost more
Have a clear idea in your mind of what you want, so that when you complete a London reflexologist price comparison form online you’ll be getting quotes back that match your requirements.
London reflexologist qualifications and associations
Whenever you’re seeing a professional for anything to do with your health, you’ll want to be sure they’re properly qualified, and that’s the case with reflexologists in London.
Feel reassured about your London reflexologist by looking for membership/registration with the following:
- Association of Physical & Natural Therapists (APNT)
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
- British Reflexology Association (BRA)
- Complementary Health Professionals (CHP)
- Complementary Therapists’ Association (CThA)
Also look for qualifications, such as:
- ABC Awards Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology for Wellbeing
- City and Guilds, ITEC, VTCT and Cibtac Level 3 RQF Diploma in Reflexology
- City and Guilds, ITEC, VTCT and Cibtac Level 3 RQF Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Reflexology – credit rated by Napier University
- Foundation degrees and degrees in complementary or holistic medicine
- BSc (Hons) in Complementary Healthcare
Find the best London reflexologist for you
As well as the right qualifications and assoication membership, if your reflexologist in London has a good reputation, that will give you extra peace of mind. You can discover whether this is the case by reading reviews.
Rather than spend hours searching for reviews of every London reflexologist, simply run a London Reflexologist Price Comparison search — you’ll see al their review scores. It will also provide you with the best options that are within your price range.
Full list of London Reflexologist
|Company||Address||Average Review Score ( / 5 )|
|Yasemin K Therapies||25 Rushcroft Rd, London E4 8SG, UK||4.9 (376 reviews)|
|Cordelia's Reflexology||Triyoga, 10 Cygnet St, Shoreditch, London E1 6GW, UK||5 (19 reviews)|
|Central London Reflexology||98 Crawford St, Marylebone, London W1H 2HL, UK||4.9 (679 reviews)|
|Reflexology Room London||5 (29 reviews)|
|Rupert French Reflexology||62 St. Johns Ave, Harlesden, London NW10 4EG, UK||5 (20 reviews)|
|Andrea Hurst Reflexology||The May Fair Hotel, Stratton St, Mayfair, London W1J 8LT, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Angela Telford Mobile Reflexology||5 (3 reviews)|
|Step in Reflexology||8 Rupert Ct, West End, London W1D 6DY, UK||4.2 (113 reviews)|
|Valerie Graham Reflexology Room||54 Brockley Rise, Forest Hill, London SE23 1LJ, UK||5 (23 reviews)|
|London School of Reflexology||Regent's University, The Regent's Park, Inner Cir, London NW1 4NS, UK||4.8 (18 reviews)|
|Abi England Reflexology Crouch End N8 & Mobile||10 Landrock Rd, Crouch End, London N8 9HP, UK||5 (10 reviews)|
|The Reflexology Studio - London W13||24 Cranmer Ave, West Ealing, London W13 9SH, UK||5 (18 reviews)|
|Veronica Amarelle - Reflexology & Life Coaching at Chelsea Therapy Room||Chelsea Sports Centre, Chelsea Manor St, Chelsea, London SW3 5PL, UK||5 (25 reviews)|
|Tracey Smith Reflexology||3, Minster House, QAB Centre, 272-274 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BB, UK||5 (2 reviews)|
|BIG CALM Reflexology & Reiki||21 Old Ford Rd, London E2, UK||4.9 (281 reviews)|
|Reflexology Massage London in your home||South London - in the comfort of your home, Fulham, London SW7 1AB, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Hands On Feet||3 Basil St, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AU, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Yolanda Reflexology||5 (4 reviews)|
|Reflexology & Indian Head Massage @ N11||24 Oakleigh Rd S, London N11 1NH, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Reflexions The Reflexology Shop - BAYSWATER||58, East, Westbourne Grove, London W2 5SH, UK||4.3 (22 reviews)|
|Nightingale Reflexology||6 Northcote Rd, London SW11 1NT, UK||5 (1 review)|
|Reflexions The Reflexology Shop - CHELSEA||250 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5UE, UK||4.4 (19 reviews)|
|Sole Transformations - Reflexology||56 Queens Ave, Muswell Hill, London N10 3NU, UK||5 (4 reviews)|
|Jo Simons - Hypnotherapy & Reflexology||35 Sunnyside Rd, Ealing, London W5 5HT, UK||5 (35 reviews)|
|Rupert French Reflexology at St John's Osteopathy and Acupuncture||Abbey Gardens, St John's Wood, London NW8 9AT, United Kingdom||5 (8 reviews)|
|Calm and Clear Complementary Therapies||114 London Wall, Finsbury, London EC2M 5QA, UK||5 (1 review)|
|KIN Reflexology||Malyons Rd, Ladywell, London SE13 7XD, UK||4.7 (15 reviews)|
|Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki, Hopi Ear.||Dolphin Square, Pimlico, London SW1V 3LX, UK||5 (2 reviews)|
LondonNet Money Saving Tools – price comparison for reflexologists
Over 14,968 customers have used this London Reflexologist price comparison service, as featured in the BBC, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Bazaar and Cosmopolitan magazine. Find your reputable reflexologist now quickly and easily.