Popular on LondonNet
Following his recent performance at The Grammys and due to exceptional demand, DJ Magazine’s Number 1 DJ in the World David Guetta will headline two bank holiday weekend show at London’s Alexandra Palace on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd June 2012.
Double Grammy award winner David Guetta cemented his status with 2009’s multi-platinum One Love; a genre-busting hitmaker whose in-your-face fusion of electro and hip-hop beautifully warps the pop landscape. Now, with his fifth studio album Nothing But The Beat (out now) and recent UK number 1 single ‘Titanium’, Guetta builds on that breakthrough momentum and takes his decades-spanning career to a frenetic new level marked by bigger hooks and more brain-bending beats.
For help in blowing up those musical boundaries, Guetta assembled an A-team of collaborators sure to thrill enthusiasts from all ends of the pop spectrum. Nothing But The Beat features no fewer than 17 guest artists, from hip-hop royalty (Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Timbaland) and game-changing rappers (Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne) to R&B superstars (Usher, Chris Brown, Akon) and breakout pop acts (Dev, Jessie J). Rounded out by Jennifer Hudson, Flo Rida, Taio Cruz, Sia, and Guetta’s “fellow mad scientist” Will.I.Am., that roster was carefully culled to guarantee a filler-free album destined to deliver hit after hit.
Prize: Win one of two pairs of tickets for David Guetta’s show at Alexandra Place on 2nd June.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Tom Walker, London, SW15
Dominique Bailey, Essex, CM2
Update: As we were unable to reach Tom Walker, a new winner has been picked.
Andy Craig, Putney, SW15
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.