A 16th century manor house surrounded by 20 acres of parkland, Bruce Castle opened as a museum in 1906 and now houses the Borough of Haringey’s local history collection. This includes records from parishes, councils and other organizations, as well as local newspapers and other documents such as postcards and photos. Open by appointment only. Admission is free.
Tel: 020 8808 8772
Location: Lordship Lane, N17 8NU (Click Here For Map)