Popular on LondonNet
Available on DVD and Blu-ray 6 September 2010
Stylish and sophisticated, After.Life is an unique psychological thriller set in a funeral parlor where nothing is as it seems. Featuring stellar performances from Christina Ricci (Sleepy Hollow, Speed Racer), Liam Neeson (The A-Team, Taken)and Justin Long (Accepted, Drag Me to Hell) this is a guessing game where life or death is the prize. Out to buy on DVD and Blu-ray 6 September After.Life will keep you hooked to the deathly end.
After a horrific car accident, Anna (Christina Ricci) wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon (Liam Neeson) preparing her body for her funeral. Confused, terrified and feeling still very much alive, Anna doesn’t believe she’s dead, despite the funeral director’s reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife. Eliot convinces her he has the ability to communicate with the dead and is the only one who can help her. Trapped inside the funeral home, with nobody to turn to except Eliot, Anna is forced to face her deepest fears and accept her own death. But Anna’s grief-stricken boyfriend Paul (Justin Long) still can’t shake the nagging suspicion that Eliot isn’t what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul gets closer to unlocking the disturbing truth, but it could be too late; Anna may have already begun to cross over the other side.
Prize: Win one of three copies of After.Life on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Steve Brown, Bournemouth, BH6
Anthony Pollock, London, E1
Chris Lane, Neath, SA10
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.