1) Group Bookings made with LondonNet are supplied by Encore Tickets Limited and other suppliers chosen by LondonNet. Encore tickets acts as a bonded fulfilment agent for LondonNet. Encore Tickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operates within the code of practice STAR sets down for its members. For more information on STAR please see www.s-t-a-r.org.uk
2) Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
3) LondonNet acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
4) Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5) If items purchased through LondonNet are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than LondonNet, the event organiser/venue or one of their authorised sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
6) All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
7) Tickets and items purchased from LondonNet by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction.Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder
8) Your name and address will be held by LondonNet. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. LondonNet may, from time to time send you information by email or post which LondonNet believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Encore Tickets Ltd who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund transaction.
9) Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the experience.
In purchasing through this system you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.