To coincide with the release of Bottle At Source - The Best Of The Source Years, Turin Brakes will play Theatre Royal, Drury Lane on Sunday 13th September.
Formed in 1999 by Olly Knights and Gale Paridjanian, Turin Brakes' first release, in that same year, was The Door EP, which was followed by their highly acclaimed debut album, 2001's The Optimist LP, released through Source Records. In 2003 they released the album Ether Song, which spawned the massive radio track and Top 5 single, Painkiller. Two more studio albums followed; 2005's JackInABox, which included Fishing For A Dream, and 2007's Ethan John's-produced album, Dark On Fire, both of which were praised by critics and fans alike.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Irene Maier, London, N1
Mark Tucker, London, E6
Tom Bourlet, London, W3
More Necessary Info:
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.