The toy phenomenon that's taken the world by storm now comes to life in a brand new feature length animated adventure. Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest for Zhu was released on DVD and Blu-ray 3D on 17 October 2011 courtesy of Universal Pictures UK.
Join the feisty, and lovable Pipsqueak as she gets swept away to the other side of the Zhuniverse on a shooting star. Along the way she befriends Chunk, Num Nums and Mr. Squiggles and together they embark on a remarkable journey across the Amazhun Jungle, filled with savage Zhus, including the wild and wacky ApeHam. Then see them travel over the treacherous snow covered mountains, past ferocious Zhurasics, saber-tooth hamsters and a giant yeti hamster.
Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu have also teamed up with the talented team at children's hairdressers Tantrum (www.yourtantrum.com), on the Kings Road London, offering kids a 'rock star' hair style just like their favourite Zhu Zhu Rock Star pets.
The first 10 fans that ask for their hair to be styled like a Zhu Zhu rock pet will not only have a great new rock star hairstyle oozing panache and style but will also go home with loads of Zhu Zhu pet goodies including the DVD and Zhu Zhu pet toys.
This promotion runs with Tantrum, 398 Kings Road, SW10 0LJ from 17th - 23rd October and coincides with the DVD & Blu-ray 3D release of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest for Zhu.
To celebrate the release of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu we are giving away three copies of the DVD plus a Tantrum haircut!
Prize: One winner will win a Tantrum haircut and a copy of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu on DVD and two runners up will win a copy of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu each.
This competition is now closed. The winner are as follow:
Main winner: (won a Tantrum haircut and a copy of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu on DVD)
Nicky Heath, London E11
Runners Up: (won a copy of Zhu Zhu Pets: Quest For Zhu each)
Tracey Andrews, hp13
Lucy Head, Twickenham TW2
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.