Out on DVD on 31st January.
Following on from his hit TV series The Secret Caribbean, Sir Trevor McDonald embarks on a brand new adventure, The Secret Mediterranean which explores the undiscovered gems, history and culture surrounding this stunning sea. Out to own on DVD on the 31st January, Sir Trevor explores an array of magnificent countries including Tunisia, Naples, Italy's Amalfi Coast, Morocco and many more!
Spanning three continents and 21 countries, the Mediterranean has nurtured some of the most dazzling civilisations of antiquity. In this DVD, Sir Trevor visits both ancient and modern, architectural and natural wonders including the world's most dangerous volcano, Vesuvius.
The Secret Mediterranean is far from your average travel DVD. On his travels, Sir Trevor meets a host of interesting characters including the movie mogul who brought Star Wars to Tunisia. He also goes behind the scenes in locations that the average visitor could only dream of experiencing including one of the world's most luxurious and spacious private yachts, Christina O Yacht which costs a cool #&163;400,000 a week to hire!
Sir Trevor demonstrates his adventurous side experiencing a bit of everything the Mediterranean has to offer, from desert rally driving to camel wrestling and he even rides to an emergency call out on board a Venetian ambulance vessel!
Taking in Venice, Istanbul, the glamorous French Rivera and many more of the Mediterranean's stunning locations, join Sir Trevor on his travels in his brand new inspirational and adventurous DVD, The Secret Mediterranean.
Buy The Secret Mediterranean with Sir Trevor McDonald on DVD from Play.com (Free delivery on everything) >>
Prize: Win one of two copies of The Secret Mediterranean with Sir Trevor McDonald on DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Ann McDougal, London, N1
Susan Cranfield, Kent, CT13
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.