It's 50 years since Frank Sinatra did it his way and to commemorate Old Blue Eyes' passing, we're offering two pairs of tickets to see the London Palladium show, Sinatra Live at the Sands. Starring Stephen Triffitt ("He really does sound exactly like Frank Sinatra," said The Guardian), it's based on the date the great man called "the most exciting engagement I have ever done in my life".
Nobody does Frank Sinatra better than Stephen Triffitt. His voice, his moves, his style, even his looks - Stephen has made the great man his own. As one journalist put it "you'd swear you're listening to the original"!
But then Stephen has had years of hugely successful experience. For five years he played Frank in the hit show The Rat Pack in the West End, he's toured throughout the UK, Europe, the Far East and America and he's appeared regularly on TV. He's even played a seven week stint at the Sands hotel itself. In addition there've been five solo tours of Stephen Triffitt Celebrates Frank Sinatra and the Sinatra Birthday Gala Concerts and he has gone on to sell out the Palladium (twice) and the Royal Festival Hall.
Now Stephen Triffitt takes to the road with a brand new show, Sinatra's Live At The Sands Concert. Based on what was possibly the most famous and hard swinging live performance Sinatra ever made, it was a legendary show captured for posterity on the 1966 album of the same name. It provides the perfect glimpse of Sinatra at the height of his vocal powers, an entertaining genius who had the world at his feet.
Tickets are on sale now priced £17-£27. Shows start at 7.30pm and 8pm depending on venue.
Prize: Win one of two pairs of tickets for Sinatra Live At The Sands at The London Palladium on Sunday 30th May.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Pete Savage, London, W7
Joanne Dewberry, Kent, ME12
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.