Meet the Gallaghers, Chicago's most dysfunctional family!
Meet the Gallaghers, a dysfunctional family living on Chicago's South Side who stick together by any means necessary in SHAMELESS - the critically acclaimed hit US drama based on the long-running, award-winning British series of the same name, is released on DVD on 25th June.
Frank Gallagher (William H. Macy, Fargo) is a proud, working-class, patriarch to a motley brood of six smart, spirited and independent kids who would probably be better off without him. In Frank's booze-addled view, parenting just eats into his hard-earned, bar-crawling and carousing time - so he leaves it up to eldest daughter Fiona to hold down the fort. The Gallaghers don't apologize for who they are - they are way too busy finding clever ways to pay for the electric bill, put food on the table and keep social services from splitting them up - even if it means stealing from the milkman, the butcher or "borrowing" an elderly woman with dementia to pose as their dear old Aunt Ginger. They are irreverent, endearing, resilient, and they are absolutely, wildly and unapologetically shameless!
© 2012 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Closing Date: Thursday 2 August 2012, Noon
Prize: To celebrate the release in true SHAMELESS style we are giving you the chance to get your hands on a copy of the box set.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Kristy Brown, Blandford Forum, DT11
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.