Win a sensory dining experience with Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - in cinemas July 13th
To celebrate the release of Seeking a Friend for the End of the World starring Steve Carell and Keira Knightley on July 13th, we've got a unique dining experience in the pitch black from Dans Le Noir to giveaway - so you can have an unforgettable meal with that special someone - just like Penny and Dodge in the film!
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World stars Golden Globe Award winner Steve Carell and Academy Award nominee Keira Knightley and is the feature directorial debut of screenwriter Lorene Scafaria. Set in a too-near future, the movie explores what people will do when humanity's last days are at hand. As the respective journeys of Dodge (Mr. Carell) and Penny (Ms. Knightley) converge, the two spark to each other and their outlooks - if not the world's - brighten.
Closing Date: Thursday 30 August 2012, Noon
Prize: Win a £100 dining experience voucher for Dans Le Noir.
Dans le Noir is far more than just a restaurant: it offers a social and convivial experience. It allows you to completely re-evaluate the notion of taste. Without sight, other senses are offered a new sensation and emotions. Dining in the total darkness represents a very unusual social experience. How many times have you ever had the chance to talk to people without any preconception that sight implies? In the dark room, you are guided and served by our blind staff. A magic switch between sighted and blind people happens. Our chef David Giddings elaborates a refined and sensorial cuisine with fresh ingredients to help our senses to enjoy the "truth" taste of food. For more information visit: http://london.danslenoir.com/
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World is released in cinemas on July 13th 2012. For more information please visit:
This competition is now closed and the winner is:
Petra Hora, London, EC3A
More Necessary Info:
- Competition closes on Thursday 30 August 2012, Noon.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize for one winner is one £100 voucher for Dans Le Noir valid for one calendar year.
- This voucher is valid at "Dans Le Noir" restaurant, London, only.
- It must be used in its entirety and cannot be exchanged or resold even partially. Change will not be given, nor credit held on account.
- It may not be used in conjunction with any offer or discount. Please take care of this voucher because it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. To redeem it please present it to staff on arrival. Any balance must be paid by usual methods acceptable to the restaurant. Booking recommended on 020 7253 1100.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.