The 2010 Walk for Skin, proudly supported by Sanex, is taking place in London on Sunday 27 June to help raise awareness of maintaining healthy skin. Now in its fifth year, the Walk for Skin organised by the British Skin Foundation is open to all and helps drive awareness of the increasing number of people who suffer from skin disease in the UK.
To promote this worthwhile cause, Sanex has teamed up with LondonNet to offer one lucky reader the chance to win £250 worth of pampering vouchers, to boost and revitalise their skin!
This year's London City Walk will take in breath taking views of London, starting at the front of St Thomas' Hospital with surrounding views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The walk will end at Fitzroy Square, where all London Walk for Skin participants will receive FREE entry to the British Skin Foundation's Fitzroy Summer Fete, jam-packed with food, drink and crafts. The event will also feature children's entertainment, summer fete music and a full brass band!
If you are interested in registering for the event please go to: www.britishskinfoundation.org.uk/Events/WalkforSkin.aspx
Prize: Win £250 worth of pampering vouchers.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Linda Nightingale, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.