Rock of Ages tells the story of small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake, and more.
The movie musical stars Julianne Hough with actor/singer Diego Boneta in his feature film debut, Russell Brand, R&B queen Mary J. Blige, Malin Akerman, multiple Emmy® winner Bryan Cranston and Academy Award® winner Catherine Zeta-Jones ("Chicago"), with Oscar® nominees Paul Giamatti, Alec Baldwin and Tom Cruise as legendary rock star Stacee Jaxx!
© 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Closing Date: Thursday 19 July 2012, Noon
Prize: To celebrate the release of the feel good film of the summer Rock of Ages, in cinemas Wednesday 13th June, we have 5 fun filled goodie bags up for grabs!
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sue Keating, Horsham, RH13
Debra Applegate, Norfolk, PE30
Meagan Horton, Essex, CM13
Arvinder Seehra, Birmingham, B23
Alison Hawkins, Essex, SS17
More Necessary Info:
- Competition will close on 19 July 2012.
- Prize for 5 winners is 1 x goodie bag containing Rock of Ages merchandise.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar prize to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
- The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.