To celebrate the release of PACIFIC RIM in cinemas July 12th, we're giving you the chance win the ultimate PACIFIC RIM monster merchandise collection!
From acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro, and starring Idris Elba, Charlie Hunnam, Rinko Kikuchi and Ron Perlman, comes the sci-fi action adventure, Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' PACIFIC RIM.
When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that took millions of lives and consumed humanity's resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots. But in the face of the relentless Kaiju, even the Jaegers prove defenseless. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes - a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi) - who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind's last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
PACIFIC RIM is in cinemas from July 12th
For further information on Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' Pacific Rim or to see if you have what it takes to become part of the PPDC join us here www.facebook.com/PacificRimMovieUK or follow us @PacificRimUK
© 2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Prize: We are giving you the chance to win the ultimate PACIFIC RIM merchandise collection, including a backpack, t-shirt and wristband! 4 runners-up will also win t-shirts.
This competition is now closed. The winners are:
Susan Shaw, Bridlington, YO16
Alan Clapton, Abingdon, OX14
Luke Emmerson, Scarborough, YO13
Sarah Fleck, Northumberland, NE22
David Allen, London, NW7
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.