Out on DVD and BLU-RAY since 27th August 2012
Following on from the original Nazi Zombie movie OUTPOST, Director and Writer Steve Barker and Rae Brunton return to resurrect the un-dead Nazi army from their bunkers once more as they attempt to dominate and paint/splatter the world red.
OUTPOST II: BLACK SUN follows investigative Lena (Catherine Steadman, Salmon Fishing In Yemen, The Inbetweeners) on a trail to find notorious war-criminal Klausener, a German scientist who in the closing stages of WW2 was working on a frightening new technology with the power to create an immortal Nazi Army. Her trail leads her to a war zone in Eastern Europe where a NATO task force has been deployed to stop the merciless and brutal killings from an unknown sinister enemy. There she finds Wallace (Richard Coyle), a man who's been chasing Nazi secrets for many years. They soon realize that the disturbing and menacing advancing army are no ordinary foe, but a battalion of veritable zombie Nazi Storm Troopers.
Teaming up with a Special Forces Unit, Wallace and Lena venture deep behind enemy lines to fight back the source of the evil army. As they go deep into the bunkers of the Nazi zombies, will they survive the seemingly unstoppable rise of the 4th Reich?
Packed full of unexpected twists, gut-ripping and knife stabbing gore with a good measure of British humour, OUTPOST II: BLACK SUN is a total splatterfest from the start to the blood thirsty ending! This guaranteed crowd pleaser is available to own on DVD and Blu-ray from 27th August.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Outpost II: Black Sun on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Richard Harrison, Sheffield, S36
Sara Sudbury, Chichester PO20
Jeanette Hunter, West Yorkshire, WF2
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.