Made In Chelsea Series 5 and the Series 1-5 box set are available to own on DVD 2nd September.
BAFTA™ winning Made in Chelsea turns up the heat for series 5 as new characters grace the streets of Chelsea bringing with them more cat fights, designer couture and vintage champagne than ever!
After the explosive revelations of the Christmas party at the end of last series, tensions are still running high. Spencer and Louise are still together - but for how long? Although whatever happens with them, you can be sure that other hot young things will be ready to step in if it all goes wrong. Andy has never made a secret of his feelings for Louise, and Lucy has always had a twinkle in her eye for Spencer. Could Lucy and Andy get their guy and gal?
New girls on the scene Olivia, Fran and Phoebe catch the boys' eyes but they bring complications from the past. The catty comments fly between Olivia and Lucy, it's clear they have history and neither of them is going to keep quiet about it.
Join our favourite in-crowd for drinks and canapés at the smartest addresses in Chelsea with Made In Chelsea series 5, or why not get embroiled in the Chelsea drama from the start with the complete 1-5 boxset, out to own from 2nd September.
Closing Date: Thursday 17 October 2013, Noon
Prize: Win the Made in Chelsea Boxset from Season 1 to 5
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Claire Blaney, Walsall, WS3
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.