Win A Goody Bag With I Am Number Four.
To celebrate the release of DreamWorks' I An Number Four, in cinemas February 23rd, we are giving five lucky winners a chance to win a goodie bag consisting of a I Am Number Four LED Light Pen, Waterproof Flashlight and T-shirt.
D.J. Caruso (Eagle Eye, Disturbia) helms an action-packed thriller about an extraordinary young man, John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Timothy Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events-his first love (Dianna Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.
I Am Number Four is in cinemas everywhere Wednesday February 23 (cert 12A).
Copyright: DREAMWORKS II DISTRIBUTION CO. LLC.
Join the "Search for Number Four" at www.iamnumberfourmovie.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you need to do is answer the following question
Prize: Win one of five I Am Number Four goodie bags (I Am Number Four T-shirt, Torch and Pen).
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sarah-Jayne Windridge-France, Leeds, LS18
Veronica Horman, Somerset TA19
Ray Fairbank, Lincolnshire, DN19
Vicky Haddock, Lancashire, BL3
Lisa Hall, Tyne and Wear, NE10
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.