Good Times NYE Warehouse Party
Hearn St Car Park, Shoreditch, Old St, London
9pm - 5.30am
Norman Jay, Loud Minority DJ's + Guests
After a hugely successful Notting Hill Carnival and armed with an enviable NYE track record that is second to none, Good Times once again attempts to bring the sunshine back into every one's lives to round off a somewhat miserable 2009, a year where clearly, many of us have suffered 'hard times'. It was a depressingly familiar period back in the mid 1980's which first inspired a young Norman Jay MBE and his Good Times sound system to try and improve the mood of capital's nightlife by hosting a series of now legendary one-off warehouse parties all over London. Their party ethic was simple, play good music, keep it affordable and attract the best people possible - a proud tradition they uphold to this day.
Now in these equally 'hard times' reflecting the prevailing mood, Good Times have gone full circle - back to their original 'warehouse style' roots - hosting a NYE party in an disused car park in one of London's original warehouse locations - Hearn St Car Park, Shoreditch. And this time around it's all LEGAL! Fully licensed with room for over 1400 up for it party loons, combined with the second to none - Funktion One Sound System - you really wouldn't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime NYE party experience, hosted by the original purveyors of the London warehouse scene, Good Times!
Closing Date: Thursday 17 December 2009, Noon
Prize: Win 4 tickets for Good Times NYE Warehouse Party
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Songyow Ly, London, SE25 6PJ
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.