Available on DVD on 13th February 2012
Prepare to be captivated this winter by the bittersweet story of two angels placed on Earth as Eternal Law comes to DVD on 13th February 2012, courtesy of ITV Studios Home Entertainment.
Sent to York, a city with quickly diminishing morals, Zak (Samuel West - Van Helsing, Iris, Any Human Heart) and Tom (Ukweli Roach - Streetdance 3D, Romeo and Juliet) are given the challenge of helping and guiding humans, under the guise of local lawyers. Under the knowledge that they must not become emotionally involved with any human or risk becoming mortal, the cynical Zak and his excited and naive sidekick set off to inspire people to do right by one another.
The story is complicated by Zak's discovery that his one-time love, Hannah (Hattie Morahan - Sense and Sensibility, The Golden Compass, Lark Rise to Candleford), is working for his old rival and dark angel, Richard Pembroke (Tobias Menzies - Rome, Neverland). While Richard is determined to do whatever he can to thwart the angels' task, Zak must battle to crush his feelings before it's too late.
Supported by Orla Brady (Fringe, Mistresses) as the housekeeper who keeps the angels in line, and written by Ashley Pharoah and Matthew Graham (Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes), Eternal Law is a unique, uplifting drama that will captivate audiences, with a compelling love story at the heart of it.
Buy Eternal Law on DVD from play.com (Free delivery) >>
Prize: Win one of three copies of Eternal Law on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Valerie Hartley, Wakefield, WF4
Alison Maclean, Wallsend, NE28
Mayur Koya, Surrey, KT22
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.