Have a Delicious Christmas with Divine!
Whether its hanging from your Christmas tree or hiding underneath, it's that time of year again where chocolate is never too far from our fingertips!
8 out of 10 of us admit we indulge in our favourite chocolate treat each week, making us a nation of self-confessed chocolate lovers. And since it's the one time of year we don't have to feel guilty about eating it Divine have introduced scrumptious new fair-trade products to satisfy our chocolate cravings this festive season; whether it be after dinner ginger thins, Christmas coins and trees made with their critical acclaimed dark chocolate.
Divine is the only Fair-trade chocolate company which is 45% owned by the very coco farmers who pick the beans in Ghana. So you can be sure your chocolate is not only seriously scrumptious but responsibly and fairly sourced too.
To find out more information visit the website: www.divinechocolate.com.
Prize: The prize is worth £70, and consists of a fabulous Deluxe Divine Christmas hamper which includes a bottle of Running Duck Shiraz Red Wine, chocolate Divine Christmas trees in milk, dark and white chocolate, 2 bars of luxurious Divine chocolate, Ginger Thins, Mint Thins, White chocolate and strawberry hearts, dark chocolate apricots and brazil nuts, drinking chocolate, a recipe book and Christmas coins.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Philip Marshall, Manchester, M8
More Necessary Info:
- By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Divine Chocolates in the future.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.