Join the circus this Spring as Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant is released on Blu-ray and DVD 1 March 2010 by Universal Pictures (UK).
Based on the popular books by Darren Shan, Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant stars John C. Reilly (Step Brothers, Gangs of New York), Salma Hayek (The Faculty, Once Upon a Time in Mexico) and Willem Defoe (Spiderman Trilogy, xXx: State of the Union) leads a ghoulish cast with a cracking breakout performance from heart-throb Chris Massoglia.
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant is a scintillating fantasy-adventure about ordinary teenager Darren (Massoglia) who unknowingly breaks a 200-year-old truce between two warring factions of vampires. As he is pulled into a fantastic life of misunderstood sideshow freaks and grotesque creatures of the night, Darren will vanish from the safety of a boring existence and fulfil his destiny in a place drawn from nightmares.
Newly undead, he joins the Cirque Du Freak, a touring sideshow filled with monstrous creatures from a wolf man to a bearded lady (Hayek), a snake boy and a gigantic barker. As Darren flexes his newfound powers in this dark world, he becomes a treasured pawn between the vampires and their deadlier counterparts. And, while trying to survive, one boy will struggle to keep their brewing war from devouring what's left of his humanity.
Packed with heart-thumping adventure for the boys and cute guys for the girls, this is essential teenage viewing. Find your power, face your enemies and follow your destiny with Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant available on Blu-ray and DVD from 1 March 2010.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant on DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Vivien Baird, North Shields, NE29
Wendy Spridgeon, Barking IG11
Adrian Russell, Kent, ME5
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.