Available on DVD on 27th June 2011
Unravel the mysteries of Edinburgh's dark side as compelling new detective series Case Histories comes to DVD on 27th June 2011, courtesy of ITV STUDIOS Home Entertainment.
Based on the best-selling novels by Kate Atkinson, the series combines classic mystery and suspense, set amidst the impressive backdrop of Edinburgh.
Starring acclaimed actor Jason Isaacs (Black Hawk Down, Harry Potter, The State Within) as likeable but dark, brooding private investigator Jackson Brodie, Case Histories follows his adventures solving the mysterious crime cases around Edinburgh. Each two-part case in the six-part series sees Brodie investigate several murder mysteries, with each case a jigsaw puzzle, stylistically ensuring the programme remains faithful to Kate Atkinson's books.
Written by Ashley Pharoah (Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes) and directed by Marc Jobst (Sleep With Me), Bill Anderson (Lewis) & Dan Zeff (Lost In Austen), the series is a clever mix of drama and suspense whilst Jackson Brodie will charm audiences with his wit and warmth as they join him on his adventures to solve each case.
The DVD contains extras such as Behind The Scenes on Case Histories & interviews with Jason Isaacs, Kate Atkinson and is sure to intrigue and thrill audiences nationwide when it's released on DVD.
Prize: Win one of five copies of Case Histories on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Janet King, Derby, DE24
Johanne Percival, Staffs, B79
Linda Young, Bucks, MK12
Elaine Savage, Sandgate, CT20
Jayne Fisentzides, Halesowen, B63
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.