Out to own on DVD on 16th April 2012
Big Love, the gripping unique family drama is back for another compelling installment as The Complete Fourth Season is released on DVD on 16 April 2012, by HBO Home Entertainment.
Big Love: The Complete Fourth Season features an all star cast including Bill Paxton (Titanic, Apollo 13), Jeanne Tripplehorn (Basic Instinct, The Firm), Chloe Sevigny (Boys Don't Cry, American Psycho) and Gennifer Goodwin (Walk The Line, He's Just Not That Into You), Amanda Seyfried (Mamma Mia, Letters To Juliet) and Douglas Smith (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Flashpoint).
From executive producer Gary Goetzman, Big Love tells the story of Bill Henrickson (Paxton), a polygamist who lives in suburban Salt Lake City, balancing the needs of his three wives (Tripplehorn, Sevigny and Goodwin), eight children, three houses and expanding businesses.
This season presents Bill with two challenges - his campaign for public office and his growing rift with his eldest son, Ben (Smith). Bill seeks a seat in the Utah State Senate as part of a plan to legitimize The Principle - which faces renewed and widespread animosity from the public. Bill learns of Ben's growing attraction to Margene and agrees that Ben should spend some time away from the house, which Ben interprets as being 'cast out' of the family. This shocks Bill's family, who recently discovered Bill's own criminal past after his exile, revealed to the public by Bill's political opponent. Bill must also grapple with Marilyn Densham (Sissy Spacek), a powerful and conniving lobbyist whom he likens to a common criminal.
Buy Big Love: Season 4 Box Set on DVD from play.com (Free delivery) >>
Prize: Win one of three copies of Big Love: Season 4 Box Set on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Victoria Boland, Ellesmere Port, CH66
Daniel Stacey, Cheltenham, GL51
Laura Pritchard, Kidlington, OX5
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.