ROBERTSON'S AND PADDINGTON BEAR™ BACK TO SCHOOL COMPETITION
Summer has drawn to an end and it's back to school for the kids. Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it's essential to start the day with the right 'fuel'. Robertson's Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids. With a full range to choose from including Robertson's classic Golden Shred Orange Marmalade and the zesty Silver Shred Lemon Marmalade, there's a taste to suit all the family!
Now, Marmalade's biggest fan Paddington Bear has joined forces with Robertson's to offer a fantastic prize of a Hamper full of Robertson's marmalade, a Paddington cuddly bear and his new Cookbook. For more information visit www.robertsons.co.uk.
Prize: Win a Robertson's prize Hamper full of Robertson's Marmalade and Paddington Bear Goodies.
This competition is now closed. The winner is as follow:
Mick Clarke, Skegness, PE24
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.