With brand new packaging individually designed by Tony Millionaire, Father Ted Series 1, 2, & 3 are out to own on DVD from 11th March!
From award-winning creators Graham Linehan & Arthur Mathews and starring Dermot Morgan as the eponymous Father Ted Crilly, the brilliant and much-loved comedy, Father Ted, Series 1, 2 and 3 are now available to own separately on DVD from 11th March.
Each series of this laugh-out-loud comedy classic is also loaded with hilarious extras including brand new commentaries and interviews with Graham Linehan & Arthur Mathews, Tedfest 2007: A Very Ted Weekend & Tedfest 2007: Two tribes go to war, Commentary with Graham Linehan & Ardal O’Hanlon, Comedy Connections, Comic Relief with Ted and Dougal, and Channel 4’s 30 Greatest Comedy Shows.
Plus, each series comes with brand new individually designed bespoke illustrated packaging designed by renowned cartoonist, Tony Millionaire: “I’ve loved Tony Millionaire’s work for years and seeing the show through his eyes is a dream come true.” – Graham Linehan.
Prize: One winner to win Father Ted Series 1, 2 and 3 on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Simon Harrington, Shropshire, WV16
More Necessary Info:
– The winners must be aged 18 or over.
– Proof of identity and age may be required.
– Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– First correct answer out of the Editor’s hat wins the prize.
– Winners’ full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
– Details will be sent to the winner.
– LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
– The Editor’s decision is final.
– There is no cash alternative.