ON DVD FROM JANUARY 28 2013
Horror's most hideous hillbillies are back and more bloodthirsty than ever as Wrong Turn 5 arrives on DVD on January 28, 2013, from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
This time around a small West Virginia town is hosting the legendary Mountain Men Festival on Halloween, with throngs of costumed partygoers gathering for a wild night of music and mischief. But the trick or treating takes a sinister turn when a vicious family of inbred cannibals - including series stalwarts Three Finger, Saw-Tooth and One-Eye - decide to dine on a group of visiting college students.
Starring horror legend Doug Bradley (Hellraiser) and directed by Wrong Turn 3 and 4's Declan O'Brien, Wrong Turn 5 ups the ante on the series' already gory history, delivering thrills and chills that promise to be even more stomach-churning than ever before.
The latest offering from the Wrong Turn stable also features a host of devilish DVD extras, including an audio commentary with O'Brien and A Day In The Death featurette. And for aficionados of gore everywhere, the superb Wrong Turn 1-5 DVD box set is also available on the same day - perfect for fans in need of a Wrong Turn feast!
To celebrate the DVD release of Wrong Turn 5 out 28th January, we've taken a look at some of the weapons used in horror movies that have resulted in the deaths of many unlucky victims.
- Wrong Turn 5 - Combine harvester
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Chainsaw
- Friday 13th - Machete
- Nightmare on Elms Street - Freddy's glove
- Dead Alive (a.k.a. Braindead) - Lawnmower
- Hellraiser - hooks and chains
- Phantasm - Steel Ball
Prize: Win one of three copies of Wrong Turn 5 on DVD
This competition os now closed. The winners are as follow:
Sunil Koya, Surrey, KT22
Mark Taylor, Raskelf, YO61
Michelle Hall, Lancashire, OL6
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.