The UK's No.1, award winning consumer show for design and inspiration for your home, Grand Designs Live, returns to London for the sixth year running, across nine days from 1st - 9th May 2010 at ExCeL in London's Docklands.
Grand Designs Live London 2009, was a runaway success, with a record 105,000 visitors attending the show, enjoying a wide variety of features from interiors and home style trends, build techniques and a selection of live eco houses, the latest in domestic gadgets as well as celebrity advice from Channel 4's Kevin McCloud and George Clarke.
The 2010 show will be no exception, offering even more interactive features than ever before, with the largest showcase around of the latest cutting-edge design, new homes, interior products and advice, green building and renovation techniques, as well as the sleekest and most stylish kitchens & bathrooms for your home.
Based on the hugely popular and successful Channel 4 TV series - presented by design guru Kevin McCloud - Grand Designs Live is a show for anyone who has an interest in design, build, interiors, shopping, homewares, gardens, kitchens & bathrooms, and innovation. With over 500 exhibitors and seven separate shows, visitors will be able to buy products to build and furnish their home, all under one roof.
For more information on the show visit www.granddesignslive.com. If you're not lucky enough to win, makesure you book in advance and save £5 on each ticket. Call 0844 581 0771 or book online at www.granddesignslive.com.
Prize: Grand Designs Live is offering Londonnet.co.uk lucky readers the chance to WIN one of 5 pairs of tickets
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Mrs A Sharp, Middlesex, HA7
Sybil King, London, SE18
Kathryn Casbolt, Kent, TN16
Roger Clarkson, Surrey, SM4
Jenny Obrien, Rugby, CV23
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.