EXPLORE THE HIDDEN AND WONDROUS WORLD OF THE NEWEST ANIMATED ADVENTURE
Immersive Special Features Provide Fun for the Entire Family
Arriving on DigitalHD™ 16th September 2013, Blu-ray 2D & 3D, and DVD 7th October 2013
The year's epic animated adventure comes home when EPIC releases on Blu-ray 2D & 3D and DVD on 7th October 2013, as well as DigitalHD™ on 16th September 2013 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Directed by Chris Wedge (the Ice Age Franchise) the hit film let's viewers discover more fun, cool characters and amazement hidden in a secret forest like no other.
From the creators of Ice Age comes the year's funniest, most exhilarating animated adventure. Transported to a magical world, teenager, M.K. (Amanda Seyfried) is recruited by a nature spirit, Queen Tara (Beyonce Knowles), to help the "Leafmen" save their forest from evil warriors. The entire family will love this fast-paced thrill-ride, with its astonishing animation and an all-star voice cast that includes Oscar Winner Christoph Waltz and Steven Tyler alongside UK talent in the form of Colin Farrell and Chris O'Dowd.
The EPIC Blu-ray and DVD takes viewers deeper into the forest with exclusive special feature content that will engage kids while they learn about the environment. Exciting featurettes further explore the hidden and wondrous EPIC world -- what life would be like for a person two inches tall; more about the birds, bugs & slugs of the magical forest; and how rot can actually benefit our ecosystem.
Closing Date: Thursday 31 October 2013, Noon
Prize: Win one of three copies of Epic on DVD.
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Karen Hutchinson, Derby, DE74
Judy Hardie, Bristol, BS30
Kym Robson, North Yorkshire, YO12
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.