This Valentine's Day, take your loved one to Eden with Couples Retreat, out now on Blu-ray & DVD by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UK).
Perfect for all couples celebrating the month of love this February; an all star cast deliver a heart-warming and hilarious romantic comedy about re-discovering your true love.
Stellar comedy performances come courtesy of Vince Vaughan (The Break Up, Wedding Crashers), Jon Favreau (Iron Man, I Love You Man), Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Jason Bateman (Juno, Arrested Development), Faizon Love (The Zookeeper, Torque), Malin Akerman (27 Dresses, The Proposal), Kristen Davis (Sex & The City 1&2) and Kali Hawk (Soon to be seen in Get Him To The Greek) who star as four Midwestern couples embarking on the trip of a lifetime to Eden.
This luxury love island caters in relationship therapy with bikinis and Bermuda shorts being all that matters. While one of the couples, Jason (Bateman) and Cynthia (Bell) are there to work on their marriage, the other three set out to jet-ski, enjoy the spa and have some fun in the sun. However, they soon discover that participation in the resort's unconventional couples therapy is anything but optional. Suddenly, their discount group-rate vacation comes at a price. Welcome to Problem Island.
Also features great supporting performances from Jean Reno (Leon, Ronin, Da Vinci Code), Peter Serafinowicz (Run Fatboy, Run, Shaun Of The Dead), Ken Jeong (The Hangover, Role Models) and John Michael Higgins (The Ugly Truth, The Break-Up).
Funny, charming and heart-warming, Couples Retreat proves that some couples have it all, some have lost it and some will do anything to get it back. The perfect antidote for a cold February night, escape to Eden with the perfect Blu-ray & DVD to watch together.
Prize: Win one of three copies of Couples Retreat on DVD
This competition is now closed. The winners are as follow:
Emma Cella, Eaton Bray, LU6
Ivan Plusnin, Okehampton, EX20
Dave Newton, Northumberland, NE44
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.