Keeping Pets Fit and Healthy Doesn't Require an Olympian Effort
With this summer's Games inspiring everyone to get fit, many of us are making sure that we keep our own diets healthy. But what about our 'best friends', our pets who can't tell us when they aren't feeling on top form? Nearly six million cats and dogs in Britain are obese and many owners fail to recognise the problem in their pets. The best way to ensure your pets' health, and save on vets bills, is to give them a healthy balanced diet from the outset.
Premium pet food manufacturer, Burns Pet Nutrition, have now simplified their range of products to make it easier for pet owners to choose the right food for their dogs, cats and rabbits. The brand's products are lower in fat and protein than other 'light' pet foods, helping to keep pets lean and healthy. All products are naturally preserved and none are tested on animals. Burns Pet Nutrition are the experts in pet nutrition and have built up a loyal following of brand advocates, the brand is a recommended pet food supplier to vets and pet shops across the UK. For more information and a chance to win a year's supply of Burns Pet Food visit www.burnspet.co.uk or www.facebook.com/burnspet
Closing Date: Thursday 31 January 2013, Noon
Prize: Win a special treat for your pampered pooch, a 15kg bag of Burns Pet Food!
This competition is now closed. The winner is:
Victoria Richardson, Kent, ME15
More Necessary Info:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First correct answer out of the Editor's hat wins the prize.
- Winners' full names, cities of residence and first part of their postcodes will be published on this page when the competition ends.
- Details will be sent to the winner.
- LondonNet is not responsible for prize distribution.
- The Editor's decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative.