Queen Elizabeth's Hunting Lodge, London



Queen Elizabeth's Hunting Lodge,

Originally called the Great Standing, the lodge was built for Henry VIII in 1543 and was used for deer hunting. Open 1:00-4:00 Saturday and Sunday. Free Admission.


Tel: 020 8529 6681

Location: Rangers Road (B1081), Chingford, London , E4 7QH (Click Here For Map)

Nearest station: Chingford

More Information>>






London Hotels

Latest Viral Video